Pico Compression Sprayer - 5 litre
5 litre working capacity a 1.3 metre hose, 40cm brass lance and NBR seals that are long lasting and are designed to work with many, non corrosive, pH neutral chemical products.
The Pico sprayer is perfect for spraying around your home garden and for spraying up to 4-metres from the ground. The 5-litre tank makes this a viable unit for small to medium sized gardens and it can be used be used with some of our extension wands/lances.
In addition to this, the Pico can be used with an air compressor. You would need to use either accessory 0649 or 0746 which takes the place of the sprayer pump handle and allows you to connect your Flori sprayer to a compressor which means that you would have a constant supply of compressed air.
- Tank capacity - 6.5 litres
- Tank working capacity - 5 litres
- Tank Ullage - 1.5 litres
- Working pressure - 3 bar
- Unit weight - 1.8 kg
- Tank construction - plastic, single piece construction
- Carried by a shoulder strap
- pH range - 7
- Nozzle supplied - brass hollow cone 1.1mm (we offer a full range of nozzles and inserts)
- Lance - brass 400mm
- Hose - 1.3 metres
- Pump - 38mm plastic
- Compressor Compatible with accessories 0649 or 0746.
- Seals - NBR (Nitrile rubber) these seals have a high resistance to oils, greases and hydrocarbons. They are long lasting and have a high wear tolerance.
Can I use this Pico sprayer with your telescopic lances?
Yes. This sprayer can be used with either our 3.2 metre or 5.4 metre telescopic lances, as well as other lance extensions within our range. All you need to connect this sprayer to either of the long telescopic lances is either the Sprayer Flexible Connecting Hose or Sprayer Connecting Tube.
What is the benefit of using an air compressor?
By connecting your Pico sprayer to an air compressor you will have a constant supply of compressed air within the tank meaning that you don't have to stop spraying to fill your tank with air. We have a choice of two accessories for this sprayer, either 0649 or 0746 both of which replace the existing handle on your sprayer and allow you to connect to your compressor.
You may also be interested in...