Insect Smoke Bomb
For use in most types of building against all flying and crawling insects.
FREE delivery on this product.
This 11g insecticidal smoke fumer can be used against all types of flying and crawling insects including houseflies, clusterflies, fruitflies, moths, mosquitoes, fleas, ants and cockroaches. The bomb can be used in all sorts of domestic property, hospitals, industrial and municipal buildings including food areas as well as animal housing areas such as kennels, veterinary practices and pet shops.
For the very best results, we recommend fumigating in the late afternoon and leaving the area for a minimum of 2-hours:
- Consider how many fumers you will need for the room. Heavy infestations may require more than one application.
- Ensure all people, animals and fish tanks are removed from the room before use.
- Place canisters on the floor (equally spaced if using more than one) on a heat resistant surface (e.g. a plate) on a sheet of aluminium foil measuring a minimum of 50cm x 50cm.
- Ensure the room is as air tight as possible by closing all windows etc.
- Open canister and light fuse. If using more than one canister, light the furthest from your exit point first. Upon exit from the room close doors.
- Leave for a minimum of 2-hours and then ventilate the room thoroughly.
- For severe infestations fumigation should be undertaken 3 times at 5 to 7 day intervals.
- When treating bed bugs this product should be used in conjunction with dusting powders.
- This product should not be used on grain or in empty grain stores
- This product must not be used against houseflies in intensive or controlled environment animal houses.
The exact coverage of one of our midi fumers is hard to confirm as there are so many variables not just with the insects themselves but with the area in which you are treating them. However, as a guide we have the following that is based upon area or approximate room size:
One smoke midi smoke pack per:
- 25m3 for crawling insects, ants and cockroaches
- 100m3 for fleas, bed bugs, carpet moths
- 400m3 for flying insects
or, based upon room size (2.5-metre ceiling height):
- Crawling Insects
- 8m x 5m - 4 packs
- 8m x 10m - 8 packs
- 16m x 10m - 16 packs
- Fleas, bed bugs, moths
- 8m x 5m - 1 pack
- 8m x 10m - 2 packs
- 16m x 10m - 4 packs
- Flying insects
- 8m x 5m - 1 pack
- 8m x 10m - 1 pack
- 16m x 10m - 1 pack
You may also be interested in...