Insect Dusting Powder
Our Residex P is a residual insecticidal dusting powder for the easy and complete treatment of all flying and crawling insects including wasps, ants and fleas.
As this powder has residual properties, under normal circumstances, it should not be necessary to repeat treatments within 14 days and it is quite normal for one treatment to control the area for several weeks. However, as an average we recommend applying at monthly intervals to insect resting or breeding sites.
Directions for use:
Shake the container well and remove cap. Point nozzle and apply as a fine dust over the area to be treated. Always replace the cap after use and during storage.
- Dust along the ant runs and in cracks where the ants congregate. The nest entrances should be dusted liberally.
- Apply dust liberally to the nest entrance. Treatment should ideally be carried out in the evening when wasp activity is at its lowest.
- Fleas & Lice (in animal bedding & kennels)
- To control fleas a three step program is needed. Firstly, the pets should be treated. Secondly, the interior of the home should be treated, especially furniture, carpet and beds bedding. Thirdly, the outside perimeter should be treated, particularly the pets habitat (basket, kennel etc.). This treatment must continue until there is no remaining flea population. The home and soft furnishings should be vacuumed daily and should continue for two weeks. Pets blankets should be washed in hot water.
- Other Insects
- Apply dust in and around insect hiding places and/or pathways paying particular attention to cracks and crevices where the insects settle.
You may also be interested in...