Mendy 7 Compression Sprayer
Our Mendy 7 sprayer has a 5 litre maximum capacity and is ideal for use in both the home & garden. It has a polypropylene tank which makes it both very strong and light weight, and comes with an adjustable nozzle and a Viton closing valve:
- Maximum fill 5 litres
- Translucent tank for easy viewing of content levels
- Extra handle on the side of tank to make the filling easier
- Shoulder strap that is both wide, strong, adjustable and rustproof
- Quick release pressure valve
- Fibreglass lance
- Maximum working volume - 5 litres
- Maximum working pressure - 3 bar
- Lance length - 650mm
- pH range - 6-7
- Hose length - 130cm
- Sprayer weight - 1.4kg
- Seals FPM - Synthetic rubber with high elasticity properties which makes it a very good product for the protection of seals and O-rings. FPM seals are are highly resistant to hydrocarbons, oils, strong acids, aromatic and chlorinated solvents and has a high temperature resistance.
You have some sprayers with FPM seals that you state a wide pH range and yet this one is really only neutral. Why?
It is not just the seals that dictate the pH that a sprayer can handle it is also the internal workings of the sprayer. Whilst this sprayer has FPM seals the sprayer tank, lever handle and hose are designed to be used with neutral products. FPM seals do mean, however, that the sprayer will be able to handle certain other chemicals that couldn't be used with NBR seals.
You may also be interested in...