Ferromex - 20ltrs
Ferromex is a fully licence approved moss killer made from stabilised iron salts. It is very safe to use due it the non-oxidising properties and low scorch potential. There is reduced chance of foot travel and unwanted sward marking as it is rain fast when dry.
The product can be applied through any type of sprayer, it is easy to mix and apply and it will remove all moss within 7-10 days.
Ferromex should be used with other actions for suitable drainage, aeration, soil fertility and/or reduction of shade for optimum long term control.
It is suitable for use on professional sports turf and a wide range of amenity situations such as sports pitches, bowling greens and parkland.
- 20ltr pack covers 1,334sqm
- Thorough wetting of moss is essential
- Do not apply more than 3 times per year
- Mow grass 3 days prior to application
- Do not cut grass until 4 days after treating
- Spray when conditions are still
- Remember to rake out dead moss from turf 7-14dys after treatment
- Avoid drift onto neighbouring plants
- May discolour paving/concrete if split, wash off immediately
- Do not walk on treated areas until dry